LOTUS Certified 2.17 ct. Pigeons Blood Untreated Ruby
Sold on LiveAuctioneers
Lot 0366 Details
Ruby, arguably the most famous of red colored stones, is the gemstone for July. Representing health and wisdom this gem comes from the 'corundum' mineral species. Hardest of natural gems aside from diamond, it is durable enough for daily wear and matches any fashionable outfit with its deep and vivid red color. The fiery and captivating Ruby is considered the stone of nobility, considered the most magnificent of all gems, the queen of stones and the stone of kings.
- Ruby encourages passion and a zest for life. Ruby encourages removal of negative energies from your path. It overcomes exhaustion and lethargy and imparts potency, vigor and calms hyperactivity.
- It stimulates circulation and amplifies energy and vitality to the whole system.
- Ruby’s intense energy sharpens the mind, bringing a heightened awareness and excellent concentration. It promotes a courageous attitude, and may increase one’s success in controversies and disputes.
- Ruby helps reduce fear of the paranormal and evil. It banishes nightmares, aand guards against psychic and psychological attack.
- Ruby is considered a blood stone, strengthening the heart, myocardium, ventricles and coronaries, and stimulating good circulation and blood flow. It is also an aid in treating disorders or disease of the heart.
- Ruby is useful in detoxifying the body, blood, and lymph, and is helpful in treating fever and infections. It stimulates the adrenals, kidneys and spleen, and aids inadequate circulation or energy flow in the feet and legs.
- Ruby allows the sharing of loving energy despite past hurts, bringing up anger or negative energy for transmutation. It gives the strength to rise from martyrdom and choose whether or not to dwell in anguish, distress, or suffering, and encourages a positive and more courageous state of mind.
- Ruby brings red, the color of a self-confidence built on fearlessness, a call to action and excitement. It raises our enthusiasm and speeds up our metabolism. Red reflects the color of passion, energy, and life. It motivates. It is a very strong color - the color of fire and blood. Dark Red crystals embody strong, deep feelings, durable energy and quiet passion.
LOTUS Certified 2.17 ct. Pigeons Blood Untreated Ruby - MOZAMBIQUE
The highly Saturated Crimson color of this gem earns it the Lotus "Pigeon’s Blood" distinction.
Cut - Antique Cushion Brilliant / Step Cut
Color - Red
Saturation - Vivid
Tone - Deep to medium Deep
Clarity - VVS
Ct. Weight - 2.17 ct.
Dimensions - 11.20 x 5.36 x 3.47 mm
Origin - MOZAMBIQUE (On Report)
Treatment - No indication of heating / treatment
Lotus Report no. 4881-5354 , Pin 97429 dated 15 September 2017
Free Shipping on all orders - Seller pays shipping with insurance. Valued parcels over 1000 $ or more will be shipped by Fed Ex. , Ferrari or Brinks only. Economy Shipping orders less than 1000 $ may take 15 to 20 days and depends upon destination country.
Please Note : Photos, descriptions, and estimates are prepared with the utmost care by a fully certified expert and appraiser. All items in this sale are guaranteed authentic. However photos may differ a bit but a sincere effort has been made to give true photos without use of filters. In the rare event that the item did not confirm to the lot description in the sale, Kissing specialists are here to help. Buyers may return the item for a full refund provided you notify Kissing Auction within 7 days of receiving the item.
Please e mail or call at email@example.com or +919654302282
- 17.5% up to €100,000.00
- 16% up to €200,000.00
- 15% above €200,000.00