1. Our Company serves as the seller's agent. By winning the biding in our company's auction activities, seller and buyer establish an agreement through the agency of our company, unless otherwise agreed.
2. Place of contract execution is our office address or the registered address for the auction.
3. Our company only provides the auction platform, and is not responsible for examining and guaranteeing the status or defects for auction items.
4. By raising the bidder's number plate during the auction, the bidder accepts the price at that time. When bidder raises the number plate, he/she should be responsible for this as well as the corresponding price. Once a lot has been knocked down, the successful bidder becomes the buyer and is obliged to buy it. He/she should be responsible for the purchase in accordance with this "Bidding Requirements and Conditions" and related laws.
5. As a successful bidder, a premium of 20% of the hammer price is charged. All the bids in the process are made in New Taiwan Dollar.
6. Once the buyer made a successful bid on the auction item, he/she should provide us with his/her name and permanent address. The buyer will get the auction item after making full payment (including the hammer price and service fee). If the buyer does not pay the full amount to our company, he/she will not be able to claim ownership over the auction item, even if the company has delivered the auction item to the buyer.
7. The interpretation and validity of this "Bidding Requirements and Conditions" apply to the Law of Taiwan. In the event of a dispute arising from the bidding process or from this "Bidding Requirements and Conditions", the parties hereby submit and consent to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Taiwan Taipei District Court.