TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All items must be paid for within three (3) business days from the date of auction. At this time, we are being flexible with the picking up period, however, we ask that you arrange to have your won lot(s) shipped or picked up as soon as possible. After 30 days, your items will be at risk of being sent to off-site storage.
Items sent to storage will be picked up and held by DAKS Global in their Pittsburgh, PA facility.
All storage fees and invoices must be paid in full to retrieve items sent to storage. Once an item is sent to storage, neither Roland Auctions nor the storage facility, are liable for it. Declared value coverage goes into effect once pickup or shipping arrangements are made. You must contact the storage facility directly to settle all storage fees and arrange for pickup or shipping.
- All items in this catalogue are offered by Roland Antiques Gallery Inc. (also referred to as Roland Auctions), either as agent for the consignor or as owner.
- Everything is sold AS IS and WHERE IS. While we do our best to describe the items properly, neither Roland Auctions, nor the consignors make any guarantees or warranties to the accuracy of these descriptions.
- Roland Auctions reserves the right to withdraw or combine any lots listed in the catalogue at its sole discretion. Roland Auctions and its auctioneers have final say in any dispute among bids or winning bidders. Roland Auctions records shall be conclusive in any dispute.
- The purchase price payable by a buyer at auction shall be the final bid plus a 28% buyer's premium. All purchases are subject to NYS sales tax rate of 8.625% unless a valid resale certificate is presented. A resale tax form must be completed in full prior to time of purchase.
- Roland Auctions accepts the following methods of payment: cash, certified check, personal or business check, wire transfer or credit card. We will charge a $100 fee on all checks returned by the buyer's bank.
- No merchandise shall be released prior to the end of the auction session. Roland Auctions reserves the right to hold merchandise until full payment has been received and cleared by our bank.
- Items in the catalogue may have a reserve which is a confidential minimum bid price agreed to between Roland Auctions and the consignor. Any reserve/minimum bid will be either at or below the published low estimate in our catalogue. The auctioneer may open bidding and advance bidding on behalf of the seller, up to the amount of reserve.
- Roland Auctions reserves the right to refuse a bid from a potential buyer who has not established themselves with management prior to the auction.
- Roland Auctions does not guarantee the authenticity of any signature that appears on any work that we offer for sale unless so stated at the time of auction; the only guarantee is the medium in which a particular work is executed. All weights and measurements are approximate.
- Any condition statement given, as a courtesy to a client, is only an opinion and should not be treated as a statement or a fact.
- Roland Auctions shall have no responsibility for any error or omission in the description. The absence of a condition statement does not imply that the lot is in perfect condition or completely free from wear and tear, imperfections or the effects of aging. All items sold strictly AS IS. In the event of an exception, the buyer is responsible for ALL shipping costs.